Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The power of gratitude



Alhamdulilah. I am grateful to Allah subhana wataalaa for giving me this life. I have been delaying to write this blog but today, I've made a decision to start it.

First of all, let me start by expressing my gratitude.

I have wonderful parents who had given the love, guidance and the values that I hold on strongly until today. My beautiful Mother, Allahyarhamah Siti Mahani Ahmad passed away on 8 July 1986 and my beloved Father, Allahyarham Haji Mohamed Hj Ali passed away on 1 March 2003. May Allah love them as they had loved me and may Allah bless their souls and placed them in Jannah. Amin Ya rabbal Alamin.

I have a very close knitted family comprising of 2 brothers and 5 sisters. I am the youngest in the family. I am the "pampered" one and i know, until today, that I am being loved and cared by all of my siblings. I know I can always depend and rely on each and everyone of them.

I am so grateful and blessed to have a husband, Azam who is a responsible, understanding and dependable person. He is a great father to our children and an excellent role model to my boys because of how he treats his mother and me. I know he loves me unconditionally inspite of all the weaknesses that I have.

My children - 4 healthy, active and talented kids....Aizuddin, Aizat, Adib and Mimi; they are the sunshine of my life. They gave me strength and will power to go through the challenges. My hopes and dreams for them is that they will successful both in life and the after world and will pursue their passion and become someone of significance.

I am so fortunate to have a wonderful Mother in law, Hjh Maimunah who to me, is a symbol of strength and determination. All my in laws are also people with great values and I respect everyone of them.

Lastly, I am so ever grateful for the friends I have-------so many names to mention but I will definitely write about them; every single one who have touched my lives in one way or another.

When I feel grateful, I feel happy and peaceful. More important, it strengthen my faith. Isn't it a great way to start the day or start your blog? Always be grateful for every single thing that Allah has given you...even the challenges, the tests and the pain are blessings.
Alhamdulilah, thank you, Allah for everything that you have given me.

No comments: