Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Exams



Today, all my kids have exams. What's their attitude towards exams, "relaxlah Mak". Aizuddin, at least, is surrounded with friends who studying. The SPM fever is in the air. I believe he is responsible enough to know how important it is to commit to his studies.


Aizat, has improved in his attitude and behaviour. He is still into games and guitar; thats ok with me as long as he has improved. Just need to remind him about praying.


Adib, is alittle more discipline. His passion for nasyid and volleyball has distracted him abit from his studies. I think now, he is feeling the fever. He respect his teacher, Sir Yazid; to me, thats great. At least he has a good role model.


Mimi, my only girl, who is more interested in make up and collecting accessories ( or rather junk) and who makes the mess of the house with her things lying around all over the place. she has improved in her reading but needs alot more coaching and extra TLC!


Due to our knowledge on Financial Intelligence, we do not pressure the kids so much but rather we want them to enjoy and learn from the process. I always pray that they are anak-anak soleh dan solehah and will remember and be close to Allah. Their prayers are one of the things that can help me and Azam in akhirat.


Thank you, Allah for giving me these wonderful kids.

No comments: